View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #10
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
When I asked an apple employee why not, he said "why would anyone buy an ipad then?", as if the iBooks app were it's main reason for being and the only reason anyone bought it....
Well, that's not very Genius. Using that logic, Apple shouldn't have offered iBooks for iPhone, either.

I actually just downgraded my iPhone 3G back to 3.1. Although I'll miss iBooks, I couldn't take the freezing and slowness anymore.

The most interesting thing is that Apple is starting to offer publisher freebies - although I can't strip their DRM, so probably not interested anyway.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote