View Single Post
Old 09-28-2022, 05:11 AM   #5
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I bought the new AirPods pros. I don't really use them for music preferring my Shure SE215 earbuds for that. But working from home I use the AirPods (one at a time). The previous version of the AirPods when I upgraded to monterey developed an incompatibility/interference with my logitech bluetooth mouse and keyboard where my voice was garbled. No such problem with the new ones.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote