View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 10:16 AM   #12
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I don't use the app, I use Overdrive on my PC, and I also found out the hard way my card had expired.

You would think in this day and age the library could have an automated system that would notify you BEFORE your card expires so you could renew it in time to avoid interruption of service.
I have the Overdrive for PC too. It's easier to search out my books there, than on the smaller tablet I like to do huge searches, and find out how many of my types of authors are in the library.

I make a list, then when I am ready for another book, I can go right to them and check them out. I just log into my Nook or Kindle (just starting to use the Kindle I bought the same time I bought one for my sis for Christmas)and borrow one, and put one on hold when I'm about halfway through my book.

Sometimes I'm like the 10th in line for 1 copy so I will have to buy a book in between library books
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote