View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 09:19 AM   #95
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
I noticed there are a couple glitches in that proposed workflow regarding use of format quality rating tags at record level when the record contains multiple formats. If I keep the original incoming format in that same record where I've cleaned and now have an additional clean format. So I need to iron that out a little.

One way would be to use the format quality tags in a larger tags like "_q3lit, _q4epub" but that seems cumbersome and kinda violates KISS.

How do other people handle format quality at level of format then indicate it somehow in the metadata at record level when there are differing formats with differing qualities in that same record?

Last edited by unboggling; 08-20-2011 at 10:14 AM.