View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No need, I started working on MOBI indexing a few days ago. Hopefully I will be able to figure out the problem. I've written code that decompiles the MOBI, including all indexing information which should allow me to see what the differences between kindlegen generated periodicals and calibre ones are. You can run it with

calibre-debug --inspect-mobi filename.mobi

You will need to be running from latest calibre source for this to work.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote