View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 03:49 PM   #14
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman View Post
Note that the name of the branch is a bit deceptive, I had every intention of upgrading the interface, but nothing of note actually happened. That just happens to be the latest code base at the moment.

Also note that to add multiple font files, you have to add them at the same time (the file chooser dialog allows multiple selection). The current system is designed that if you click the load button again, it assumes you want to load a a new font family.
Thank you for this answer. That was precisely my mistake. I can indeed select the whole family (four fonts together).

I edited the first two posts to include your comments about your new GUI and about selecting a family of four fonts.

Last edited by roger64; 10-29-2017 at 04:01 PM. Reason: comments
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote