View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #10
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I think it comes down to the idea of praising the little guy who makes good but then when he gets to a certain size it's time to start trying to tear him down. Not that it isn't deserved at least some of the time I'm sure. But it seems to be a standard model of behavior. If you're a little guy and manage to get ahead you're an example of the American Dream come true, but then others start to envy you your success and suddenly you're a tyrant. Not that it doesn't happen I imagine at times. But of course the model for a small business and a big corp. are often quite different I'd think too as it is the difference between one store and many.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote