View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 09:58 AM   #57
CyGuy
Avid Reader
CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 902, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, ASUS TF700, and Cybook Gen III
I personally think the best thing about the ipad is that it has caused other manufactures to design new slate devices. There will be a wave of real slates very soon.
As for the KISS statement, I completely disagree. If you own an ipad you have to jailbreak it right off the bat just to make it somewhat usable. You have to jump through hoops to get apps and content on the device. In apples attempt to make the device “user friendly” they made it the exact opposite.
The new slates with Windows 7 will simply own the market within a year. People who currently have ipads will likely flock to a better device, as I’m sure they are more than frustrated by now with the closed nature of the ipad.
Keep your eye on the ExoPC, this may be the one we have been waiting for.
CyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote