View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 05:07 AM   #317
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inukami View Post
Hi,

I'm getting the following error when I try and import a CSV book list using the Import List plugin.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. What does that error message mean? The CSV list has columns that match my library. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide or step by step instructions.
I think it might indicate it found a DOS line ending (CR LF) rather than a Unix line ending (LF) - where did the CSV come from ?

I thought the plugin had a setting for csv line endings, or it worked them out for itself, but its so long since I used the PI (during initial library load) that I've removed it.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote