View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:09 PM   #26
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I wish all e-ink readers would make it as easy to sideload fonts as Kobo does. Even if it wasn't officially supported like the old Kindles. There is clearly a subset of people that want to be able to do this and those people also tend to spend the most time with their e-reader. Seems like a win/win.
On the NST, Kindle Keyboard and K4, I never really cared because the built-in fonts were dark enough and easy to read. The Kindle Touch (at least for my eyes) seemed to have fonts that were not quite dark enough. I feel the same about the 8th generation Kindle Basic. Now you can make the fonts darker with the bold setting, but you lose the finer lines. (I use Palatino at Bold Setting 2 and it works pretty well.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote