View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 11:48 AM   #11
harriska2
Addict
harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.harriska2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, iPad Pro
90%+ of the books I read are recommendations from family, friends, or a workshop I attended (nonprofits, autism, etc.). I don't care about covers, blurbs (other than to verify that I want to read it), or markets. If I like the book/author, I am generally loyal for life.

But then, I'm probably not a typical case. I started reading for pleasure about 14 years ago (I'm 45) after stumbling across free ebooks and the genre of mystery. Harry Potter didn't help either. Wanting to pick up another bad habit it was either reading trashy books or smoking so good thing the books won out.
harriska2 is offline   Reply With Quote