View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 11:32 AM   #12
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I need to keep up with this if I want to bond with my co-workers. They have started a betting pool, so now I have to fill this incredibly complicated Excel sheet and give 2 euros I'll check that link when I'm back home, maybe it will help.

I understand the French team is in pretty bad shape, so the hopes are not high on that front.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote