View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 10:34 AM   #3
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
I got my bi-weekly Borders Rewards email and they have a coupon for the PRS-505 for only $199.99, through June 14.

I thought I'd give you guys a heads-up.

Already posted in the (who woulda thunk it?) DEALS forum.

Still-it doesn't hurt to be posted more than once. Although any Mobileread member worth his salt should be visiting the Deals forum at least once a day
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote