View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 06:01 PM   #89
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Aw, I wanted to give you some popcorn karma Catlady, but the system wouldn’t let me do it. Thanks for the laugh.

Yes issybird, I agree that I get more out of a book club book for the same reason. I make notes of what seem to be important plot points or character developments, and I think about the book more between reading sessions than I might do with books I am reading just for my pleasure.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote