View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 05:49 PM   #86
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I completely agree with you. I’ve enjoyed this discussion, and it’s definitely increased my appreciation of this book.

This is the first book club I’ve participated in - second month. Both times, I’ve been surprised by how differently everyone experiences the same book. And I wasn’t expecting how much the discussions would change my own perspective on the author, characters, plot etc. Some of my opinions have been completely turned around. Very enriching.
I’m so glad you are enjoying the discussions, Victoria. It’s great to have you in the Club!

I do agree with you and gmw that I got a lot more out of the book because of our discussion than I would have done just reading it on my own.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote