View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 09:27 PM   #7
ilovereading.com
Connoisseur
ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thanks very much, @teija. I've seen one for £20 incl P&P on ebay so I'm going for that. Funnily enough, all the Glo's are at least twice that (used) and many are even still being sold for almost as much as they were new or even more!

If I wanted a full-on tablet experience I would get a different one and pay more for it, but really (if I'm completely honest it's also just to satisfy some curiosity in me!) I'm not too bothered by that right now. I'll probably have to replace my Glo in the next year I would imagine and so I'd rather not spend out too much right now and save it for then, esp given my laptop has all but died on me and so that is the priority right now.

ilovereading.com is offline   Reply With Quote