View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 12:09 PM   #15
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bda157 View Post
I used it, it worked until yesterday when I downloaded a new version. It is important to me, so please make it work again!
It is no problem to make a new release.
But it is strange you said you did download a new version. There is no new version yet, the last one is 0.2.0 and it dates from 4 december 2011 !!
If you can confirm it still works, then I will port it to qt5.
If it is broken and the plugin should be continued I need feedback : title authors that give errors etc.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 08-05-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote