View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:05 AM   #2215
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Shameless self-promotion... perfect!

I have completed the three books in my Drake Eldorado trilogy. And now all three are available for you, dear reader, to purchase, read, and enjoy

My books are as follows -

DRAKE ELDORADO: DISTORTION

Book 1 Description -

Drake Eldorado has been through some rough cesspools having served as an Airborne Ranger. He's taken on some tough hombres in the streets too. Hell, he's even kicked his drug habit to the curb. But his want of flesh just may drown his enduring spirit for good this time around.

Drake's lusty lifestyle proves unbearable for his girlfriend. The fallout leaves him to navigate a forest of mirrors encrusted with nightmarish events. Mystified by dark encounters, he continues the pursuit of his depravity thrusting him into a bloody struggle with street pimps, the Russian mob, and the hellish creatures who enslave humans for fleshly desires.

Is he just a raving schizophrenic with violent ideations or has he truly pierced the veil, exposing the integration of darkness with humanity? Will he ultimately fall to deep-seeded temptation or rise up and crush those who would steer him away from written destiny?

Find out in Dodge Winston's dark, mind-bending novel, DISTORTION - Book 1 in the Drake Eldorado series!

DRAKE ELDORADO: AGENDA

Book 2 Description -

An enigmatic group, the Moralists, gives Drake an ultimatum - continue his sentence in San Quentin State Prison for decades or takeout Latin Kings cartel leadership. Seizing opportunity by the throat, Drake's personal search for answers to the "root of it all" continues with the secret mission into the deadly jungles of South America. Lost in the beautiful yet foul world of temples and mythology, he discovers ancient evil lurking about, ready to strangle those who would expose the seeds to mankind's annihilation.

Will Drake Eldorado be able to snuff out the heavily armed drug lords, the Latin Kings? Are the Moralists in it for a better, safer world? And who will show up to blow the lid off the ancient prophecy of the Aztecs and the connection to modern civilization?

Find out in Dodge Winston's treacherous tale, AGENDA - Book 2 in the Drake Eldorado series!

DRAKE ELDORADO: ORIGIN

Book 3 Description -

Drake Eldorado has pursued demons in the corrupt cities of the west. He has taken on originators, powerful beings from Hell in the hot jungles of Colombia. Now he will hunt down the wicked heirs to our world's throne in the secretive denizens of China.

With the help of Japan's Yakuza criminal empire and a lone mercenary, the alliance aims to rid humanity of the dark spawn. As time draws near, twisted agendas arise, relationships explode, and things aren't what they seem.

Will Drake stay on path and rid mankind of the demonic globalists or will the soulless monsters ensnare his spirit, crush the supernatural resistance, and cast this world into bondage as they have with so many far away civilizations?

Find out in Dodge Winston's nail-biting, conspiratorial charged work, ORIGIN - Book 3 in the Drake Eldorado series!

For more information or to purchase, please visit - http://www.dodgewinston.com

-or- Amazon

My eBooks are being updated and will be available soon!

Please swing on by the site, follow me on Twitter or like me on Facebook. And if you read one of my books or all of them and you enjoyed it, found them intriguing or would recommend them to a friend then won't you give me a review on Amazon? Thanks so much!

See you out there!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote