View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:42 PM   #187
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Listening to 1632 by Eric Flint, read by George Guidall. I had already read this as an eBook (part of the Baen Free Library!), but hearing it has brought new enjoyment. This is very well read by Mr. Guidall. He does an excellent job of differentiating voices without intruding into the narrative of the book. Strongly recommended.
Different strokes for different folks. I loved the book, but only reached the halfway point of the audio book before I abandoned it. I don't think it was the reader's fault, I just think that it was easier to scan through some of the less interesting parts in an ebook while the audiobook just kind of bogged down there.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote