View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #23
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganK View Post
As a pre-emptive strike, make sure you point out that while a booklight illuminates down onto his face, your Fire will illuminate up into yours. There's obviously some light that bounces off the walls and ceiling, but it makes quite a difference. Also, I doubt your booklight has the same level of adjustment for brightness.
Well he sometimes complains about my phone which I read from now. I've gone to using a dark grey background with black text and that doesn't bother him but switching between books or surfing does. Still he will have to get over it Or I'll just throw a cover over my head like a kid.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote