View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 03:48 AM   #9
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilHD7 View Post
- when i load a book using calibre, there is percentage sign telling me 20% or kind of.. does it mean download percentage? because books seems there.
that's telling you a (very rough) estimate of how much of the book you have read. But I agree it's misleading. I will remove it in the next release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilHD7 View Post
- how do I scroll to page I want or is there chapter overview ?
thanks
To bring up the control/navigation screen, you need to long-tap (tap-and-hold) in the central area of the page, while on the book reader screen. Tap the screen on the list of section numbers towards the lower right, to move to another section of the book. Or if the book is an EPUB file with a table of contents, you can find that by (from the control/navigation screen) swiping left, to move to the 'contents' tab.
Check out the manual at http://www.turnipsoft.co.uk/freda for more details (and screenshots).
Moving to a specified page number is not available in the current release. The next release (within a week, I hope) will implement this as an enhancement in the 'section number' control.

Jim
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote