Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 10:09 PM   #52
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
While Mobileread has many fine and good souls associated with it, for me Patricia always stood out. She was always humble when praised, and very generous with her own praise, encouragement, and kindness.

I remember when I first sent her karma for a book she posted (and that I downloaded), she replied that it was not necessary. I felt awkward telling her she was wrong. It was merely inadequate. Karma was a small payment for the kindness, generosity, intelligence and gentle spirit she shared with us all.

I miss you, Patricia.

My thoughts go out to her loved ones and close friends.

I too, if it is found appropriate, would like to give to any charity her loved ones would designate.

And I will never look upon the MR Library again without thinking of Patricia, and her loving nature.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote