View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintbradford View Post
>> ... as my request for SD card assist is over two weeks old, with no reply except the obligatory "escalated to level 2 support" ...

Why are you posting this? Have you been contacting your Kobo rep every couple of days?

There is something missing from your post. Either not sufficient info given to Kobo .. or not sent directly to Kobo properly ... or no logical and reasonable follow-up on your end - SOMETHING is missing. Because if you read this message board for a while (which is full of "problem reporters" while the vast majority of owners are not here, pleased with their Kobos) - you will discover that Kobo reps are eager to please us.

Long live Kobo.

Clint Bradford
Really?

So you think I deliberately missed something out here?

Tell me what it is please as I would love to know.

I should not have to follow up with customer service of ANY company once a ticket is lodged. That company's customer service needs to contact me with a resolution.

I am sure the vast majority of Kobo owners are, as am I. Except for the lack of response nearly two weeks after lodging a support request.

A question was asked and as yet no response.

I also resent the fact you are accusing me of deliberately missing out information in my post, effectively calling me a liar.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote