View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 03:13 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Successfully installed, following a slight scare. After the download, the iLiad rebooted, but it hung at the "picture" screen with none of the bars going white. I left it about a minute, but nothing happened. I did a soft reset and it then started up normally.

I think it's installed OK, because Adam's test of booting with the iDS button held down does indeed give a white "flash" and a reboot after 5 seconds.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote