View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
who's to define where worthless reading starts and stops for every individual? I have a dear friend, who bless her soul, is not the sharpest crayon in the box, and these historical romance novels are her cats meow. but she reads! there is no way she could, would or should read what I would consider "serious" work. there's not always enough of what I consider "serious" work available for to read (granted this is changing with ebooks). but even though I read a much different class of fiction than my friend does when I am taking a break from "serious" work, who's to say that is not just as necessary to me as the academic stuff? your brain needs recess just as much as it needs good hard skull sweat.
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote