View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
*SIGH* Amazon...

Is it just me or is anyone else starting to get a little - annoyed at the stranglehold that Amazon has on the ebook market?

It's been this way since they launched the Kindle, but now I'm just - bothered.

Patient Zero
Mistborn
Malazan

All for the most part, Kindle exclusives.
I could go on and on with the list. But you guys know how it is.
I just felt like whining. Going on a plane tomorrow for like a forever flight and was kind of jonesin' for something fun.

Guess I should just read the other 50+ that I have on backlist. But really. Argh.

I don't want to pull the trigger and get a kindle, especially when I bought some yucky DRM'd books from the Sony store. But I wish the content output would increase. But with rumours swirling around and all that, it's getting kind of scary out here for me.

And I own (3) Sonys!
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote