View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #5
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
I don't THINK that's my problem. I have in fact as an experiment downloaded the latest 0.6 release, but on another computer (which I haven't yet used for this purpose). All my efforts in converting this txt title to Mobi have been with my original 0.5 installation on a separate computer. Thanks, though, for your thoughtful suggestion.

Fair enough. It just seemed a bit strange that the error message was complaining about a column being missing that is present in the metadata.db used by the 0.5.14 releases, but is removed if you run the 0.6 beta against that same metadata.db.

If the problem is not caused by using the 0.6 beta releases then it sounds like you have a corrupt metadata.db file which is a much more serious issue!
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote