View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Bankers.
Send all the bankers to space. Then let's see how far their ability to demand huge bonuses for messing up actually gets them.

Steve, I'd like to reverse the premise. Stars Wars in Washington DC. The Emperor as the Fed chairman, Darth Vader as the Treasury Secreatary, And Luke Skwalker as the a bright new banker from the sticks of Middle America. Special guest apperance by Obi-Hard-Money as Milton Freidman. With Miss Liberty as Princess Greenback...

"...Whee...Whaa...Yield to the Bailout, Luke!...It's the Only Way."
"Use the Gold, Luke."
"I'm not saying that I believe in Gold or any of that supersitious stuff. Mercenaries only work for money they can spend at the bar...."
"We're here to rescue Princess Greenback, Hans. She's got lots of bar money..."
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote