View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 05:57 AM   #1
mediax
Readaholic
mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (previously 505 and 650)
Cheap 10" tablet for graphic novels

I'm looking for a cheap option to allow me to read graphic novels (and probably a few pdf files) electronically.

I don't read a large number of such documents (and I have no plans for using a tablet for much else) so a cheap 10" Android tablet looks like the way to go.

There seem to be a number of tablets with ICS or Jelly Bean versions of Android available for about £100-£120. I appreciate that most (if not all) tablets in this area of the market are "commodity" Chinese products, but I'd appreciate any recommendations.
mediax is offline   Reply With Quote