View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 12:42 PM   #5
BugA
Enthusiast
BugA will become famous soon enoughBugA will become famous soon enoughBugA will become famous soon enoughBugA will become famous soon enoughBugA will become famous soon enoughBugA will become famous soon enough

Device: Prestigio Nobile PER3162BN, Kindle Paperwhite
Unhappy

I tried with "Restart" from the menu, and it didn`t help. I tried with hard reset (holding the power button for 20 seconds), and it didn`t help. I tried with downgrading ("upgrading" back) to 5.3.5, it didn`t help. I installed 5.3.6 back and tried "Reset Device" from the menu, and it didn`t help (and I still have 5.3.6 installed, shouldn`t it revert back to original firmware?)...

My PW became very sluggish, takes ages to respond to a command, and the screen transition is painful to the eyes - full page refresh each time, with clearly visible "stages" of switching, where in one moment you get to see both old and new page content at once, all mixed up.

Help...? I`ll try removing some of the folders from to device (like "documents") to see if the update to 3.5.6 didn`t make any problematic changes inside, causing the PW to behave weird (but it bugs me that even "Reset Device" didn`t fix the issue, yet it didn`t remove all the folders, either).
BugA is offline   Reply With Quote