View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Best Traditional Literature

What are your favorite 'famous' historical peices of world literature?

Walden by Henry David Thoreau is by far one of my favorite pieces of work. The beautiful philosophies of an all-natural simple life are utterly inspiring. My 10th grade English teacher played a huge roll in introducing me to this piece of literature and to this day I send her thank you notes for bringing such an inspiring piece into my life.

The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe still stands as one of my favorite peices of poetry. It never fails to amaze me that Thoreau and Poe came from approximately the same time in history yet have completely different perspectives on life.
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote