View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:31 AM   #67
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by volpo View Post
Drat! I downgraded to 2.1.5 because I couldn't stand the return to the wrong page bug. I'll see if I can figure out the plugboard thingy.

Thanks,

V
You could just stay in the book, and not go back to the home screen and keep the device in sleep mode (as in, not use off-mode). This way you'll never lose your page with that bug. However, this of course won't work if you read more than one book at a time...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote