View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #9
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
All right, Brian, I give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
You mean like this?

If so then you need the URL for the image (how you get it depends on the web browser you're using). Then you enclose the URL in IMG tags like this [ img ]IMAGE URL[ /img ] (without the spaces).
I tried to get the URL for my pic and came up with what I came up with in the threads. Googling they're talking about going to photobucket.com and uploading a pic. I'm using Chrome so how do I get the URL image tag? Bear

P.S. I was impressed to see my image in YOUR post! LOL
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote