View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:53 AM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Since I received my PW last year, my K3 has gathered dust in a drawer .... I don't even think about it anymore ...

[Also in the drawer - the dozens of reading lights I bought & discarded to use with the K3 - I think I need a yard sale]

I tend to keep the older Kindle models as "throw-aways" - I unregister them and use them on trips where a reader could get lost/stolen - emergency runs to the hospital/dentist - involving lots of stressful time in waiting rooms - or trips where a reader might get left behind. I load them up with familiar re-reads (Nero Wolfe, Ngaio Marsh, Agatha Christie) that are soothing. But if one gets lost - no big deal.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote