View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #8
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I don't think so .

But I don't quite understand the problem. I have the Kindle go-back arrow, home button etc. displayed along the bottom, but I can still see the Moon Reader time, chapter number, page number and percentage complete shown along the bottom as well. Are you saying you can't see these, or is there supposed to be another line below that?

If you can't see the line I've described, then there must be a setting that allows it, as I certainly can.

The chapter number/page number is mostly covered (1/4 is not covered) with the KFHD setting for go back, etc. The chapter number is super tiny too. On the left bottom is the battery percentage, middle is what is covered up partially, right bottom is percentage I think. I scoured the Moon+Pro for settings to change this and this is none.

So why is yours not covered up in the bottom middle?
new is offline   Reply With Quote