View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:22 AM   #3
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
Agree profusely.

While I can't comment on the Nook HD, I had a regular Kindle Fire for all of one day before I returned it. It is so locked down as to be ridiculous and seems more than a little condescending.

At $199 for an ad-supported Fire HD vs the same price for a Nexus 7, the fight is nowhere close to being fair.

Last edited by silasgreenback; 12-20-2012 at 01:26 AM.
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote