View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #31
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
^ In the past year, I realized that my sister and I read the same exact type of books, so I feel confident she will like the books I am loading on her PW, which is a Xmas present. I had to rebuy the ones I have in English, since she only reads in German, so that kind of sucks.

Otherwise, I agree, better not to give specific books unless you know it's the next in a series they are already reading, or if it's on their wishlist.

My nephew got me a Casual Vacancy and was so excited he could not wait to tell me - which is good, because now I have until Xmas to practice my "excited" face, since I had no interest in reading that book.

It is so messed up to give somebody who is not religious bibles as so-called presents. That's like giving a kid who hates maths a math work book as a present. Seriously?!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote