View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #102
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Amazon Andrew called me back today, only to tell me that they are still working on a solution for me, and that he will call me back on Monday night. How strange. Maybe they are testing units by people before mailing them out? I asked him if Amazon is working on improving the manufacturing and QC process, but no comment there. So, I am completely in the dark, but trying to wait patiently. I wonder why i am the only one receiving this kind of phone calls. Don't they usually NOT call you, and if they do, arrange for an overnight delivery of new replacements?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote