View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 04:48 PM   #7
donbrubaker
Enthusiast
donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.donbrubaker understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: LB Mars, Voyage, iPad Mini
Just a quick note to say I'm sorry to hear that NAEB's (maybe) shutting down. I purchased one of the Cybooks through NAEB and have been VERY happy with my purchase. I certainly understand the reasons for shutting down. Thanks for what you guys have done, I'm benefiting from it every day.
donbrubaker is offline   Reply With Quote