View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #11
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Calibre output set to Nook Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
Probably the Preferences -> Conversion -> Common Options -> Page Setup -> Output Profile. Is it set to Tablet, as recommended for Android? The books at Feedbooks or wherever wouldn't necessarily be optimized for a specific device as well as calibre does when using the relevant conversion settings.
I have a Nook Color rooted as a full android tablet. However, as in the title line, it is set from Calibre to output to Nook Color.

My observation is that the covers are coming out right when converted by Calibre from their native ePub format. IE., Doing an ePub to ePub conversion results in the Aldiko thumbnails appearing w/o the border on some sides. A good thing.

They mystery to me is how to have these covers right w/o having to do an entire ePub conversion.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote