View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #665
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracodoc View Post
2. At the first time I didn't compile the emulator for 600x800 since I'm using DX, then I realized the DX resolution is more than my monitor height! So I have to compile the emulator again for 600x800, it should serve the purpose anyway.
I was going to mention this point, but the solution (if one really wants to run emulator in DX mode) is to go to your Monitor Settings and enable panning with vertical dimension big enough --- this solves the problem. For example, my monitor's physical resolution is 1920x1200 but virtual resolution is 1920x1600, so I can run DX emulator. (this was "mission critical" when I was changing kpdfview's menu shortcuts for DX and the ones I actually _needed_ to see were off the bottom of the screen, so I had no choice but to find a solution
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote