View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 04:48 AM   #110
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titano View Post
I think pinch zoom thing is better then nothing... You should ask what everyone else thinks... Maybe three fingers up zooms in 50% and three fingers down zooms out 50%? Just ideas again, me being me..... Also for the scroll it seams odd that it can't be changed? I guess that's amazon for you . I've tried all sorts of combinations to try and change the size (your most likely have also) and even setting it 0, 0 it still moves at the same rate... Must be part of the kindle its self... Oh well. So zoom with fingers might be possible . Can anyone else live with this (maybe set it as a feature you can turn on and off? And also do like you do with frecce and have it hide after a short amount of time just so people can see where to put their fingers?)? What do you think silver and everyone else? Do you think this could happen?
I added zoom buttons as a new option in the option menu.
Set zoom buttons to ON to enable two small transparent buttons, one to zoom in and one to zoom out.
It's easier if compared to "change image size" but less comfortable than pinch-to-zoom.
Currently it's the best option I can provide...

As regards scroll speed, you can set scroll to 600px or to 3px and it'll scroll with the same speed!
I run komic on my PC and it scroll faster there (obviously).
All I can suggest, is to use "smaller" images (the less the size in kb, the faster the scroll).

I'll release v1.8 tomorrow as I need to test if everything works fine...
I'll provide also new screenshots and new instructions showing the position of zoom buttons.
A new feature is the ability to move and rename screenshots to a folder called "@Screenshots@" in /documents/Gallery so that they can be viewed using Komic itself.
The folder is called using @ as it's an easy way of having it placed first in dropdown menus.
This script is added in Komic's submenu inside the GUI launcher.

Sorry for the delay!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2012-08-07T10_36_57-0200.gif
Views:	273
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	90267  
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote