View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 07:57 AM   #10
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Lightbulb Lag via Launchpad - is it not in the config...

Quote:
Known issues

* The commands are executed with 1-2 seconds delay. This delay is caused by the underlying launchpad hack which seems to execute a graphical notification before the command itself. The speed would improve automatically as soon as the launchpad speed would improve.
Hi. you mention a lag via lauchpad commands.

There is a paramater withing the launchpad config (um... or ini I forget)
to reduce this detection delay time, it is set to 700 (.7 of a second) by default IIRC. Whilst this may not be 100% of the problem perhaps it may contribute?

enough time to mash 3 keys for we mere mortals

Perhaps playing with this value could adjust performance to your liking.

I don't run this so untested. Interesting use of mplayer though. perhaps I will.
Cheers

Last edited by twobob; 06-29-2012 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Added quote, pinch of salt and lack of actual proof or any knowledge whatsoever
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote