Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #13
Indio777
Addict
Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Indio777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Mobile Phone, Kindle (rarely), but mostly still read paper
I have read books 1-4, but refuse to read more for now. I think it is a good series if you like the genre (as I do), but the intervals between volumes has gotten too long. I am waiting until Martin finishes, if he ever does. Am hoping the HBO series will encourage him to do so. He's not getting any younger and I would prefer this not turn into a Robert Jordan "Wheel of Time" type thing.

The HBO series is pretty good so far, although like a lot of people, I think there is too much "skin" at times. I know, it's HBO, but still .... I do not think that most of it adds anything to the plot/storyline. It can be a distraction.
Indio777 is offline   Reply With Quote