View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #3
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingMaNs View Post
I think I've mentioned this before, but Stephen Baxter wrote "Voyage," an alternate history where the Apollo program doesn't get canceled, and we end up going for Mars in the 1980's. If I remember some others, I'll post them.

I also love alternate history, but how many variations of Germany wins WWII, or the South wins the Civil War can there be?
Harry Harrison wrote a three book series about the Civil War. The British decide to help the South and inadvertently attack a Southern City causing many atrocities. Sherman marches to help the South and both sides reunite to fight the British.
Stars and Stripes Forever
Stars and Stripes in Peril
Stars and Stripes Triumphant.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote