View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 10:41 PM   #12
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Hear Hear.

Have mentioned this elsewhere, but most of what passes for "non-fiction" in the ebook world is charlatanous self-help tripe, rather than good science writing or history.

On my Reader, the bulk of my files are sci-fi, since so many authors of that genre are so eager to embrace the new medium and delivery system.

Not to nit-pick, but there should be a third (?) sub-set of fiction in my mind: comedic fiction. The work of C. Moore, T. Pratchett, J. Fforde,and a few others do not deserve to be sullied by the term "humour," as for me at least, that conjures notions of Dave Barry and his ilk waxing funny about how life is difficult and boy! are people different!
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote