View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Hello, my name is Graham and my phone just makes phone calls, but sometimes I have to type the words in.

My phone is by a company called Sony. I believe they also make tape cassette machines that you can wear around your neck.

However, my phone is starting to look a bit battered as I have had it for four years now. I believe that some new phones are like living robots, some have knowledge of themselves, some are like fruit, and the rest are made by Nokia. Please help me choose a new phone that makes calls. It would be nice if I didn't have to type so much though as my thumb gets tired.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote