Thread: EBook Quality?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
The best way to tell whether or not an ebook is formatted correctly is to check the sample. That'll give you a good indicator if paragraphs are aligned the way they should, not to mention you'll be able to tell if there are numerous writing errors. There's really no way to tell how it is without checking for yourself. Some major publishers do a slapdash job of it and it looks terrible, while some construct great files.

As far as indie authors like myself go, I think most writers would have a hard time figuring it all out themselves. I entrusted the quality of the formatting to a professional. The last thing I want is for anything to get in the way of the story I have to tell.

Last edited by foreverjuly; 09-22-2010 at 11:45 AM.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote