View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:40 PM   #15
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
Hi,

I'm new to this forum, and the owner of a new ebookwise 1150. I enjoy it greatly and plan on taking it with me on my next trip. So my stupid questions are: 1. will I be allowed to take it with my carry on luggage? 2. Will I have to tell the TSA guys (who probably won't know what an ebook reader is) that it is a large PDA? 3. Will going through the xray/security machine hurt the reader?

I'm not planning on reading on the plane (I get motion sickness) or turning it on. Am I just being paranoid?
I just got back from a trip to Italy and I used my eb1150 extensively on the trip. I just left it in my suitcase carry on and it went fine through security in the US, England, and Italy.

I read on the plane and even on the tour bus at times when there wasn't much scenery to look at. It worked great even when we went through tunnels.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote