View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 09:27 PM   #2
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Why not get another Paperwhite? You loved it without the yellow light. And what does it's design date have to do with anything? It's as good an ereader as you can buy.

I'm not saying you'll like it better than a Kobo Aura One. I haven't seen the Kobo One and I have an original Kobo Aura that I like a lot. It just seems your reasons for rejecting another Paperwhite are pretty thin.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote